Calibry is a lightweight 3D scanner meant to capture medium and large objects (from 20cm to 10m in length). It was specifically designed to make professional quality available to engineer, medical professionals and educators.
Calibry achieves up to 0.6mm resolution, has a built-in texture camera, and can collect up to 3 million points per second. It guarantees users fast and accurate results (up to 0.1mm).
6 Reasons to considere the Calibry
- Able to scan dark colors, furry objects & sharp edges
- Light weight and easy to use
- Captures color textures accurately
- Built in Touchscreen for easy tracking when scanning
- 3 scan modes; Geometry, Markers and Texture
- Powerful software that manages millions of points